Monday, November 2, 2009

Miley cyrus pics. Some picz.

Miley cyrus pics. Cool pics:

miley cyrus picsmiley cyrus picsmiley cyrus picsmiley cyrus picsmiley cyrus picsmiley cyrus picsmiley cyrus picsmiley cyrus picsmiley cyrus picsmiley cyrus pics
Miley Cyrus .... whats the big deal? Ok. So what about this whole Miley ... just get over it. I mean, we all know that peolple take pictures like that. Have you for your MySpace, so people see them. Cannot rag on her. I mean, the professional photo could be a bit 'hot, because she's 15, but seriously, at least shes not pregnant like Jamie-Lynn Spears. Worser things about her, taking some pictures can happen. Get off the girl. I mean, her dad needs to know, because obviously any kind of waste for what he did. Thats all I have to voice. Feel free to respond. If you do not agree, well .... I always say, Drop dead. <3
Sex Tape - Click here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment